Pinterest

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday

For a long time, I've thought that it would be fun to do the Throwback Thursday photo that the rest of social media seems to participate in.....

So without further ado and with the risk of humiliating myself and my husband (though I don't think he reads this blog... in fact, not sure that anyone reads this blog...lol) here is my very first Throwback Thursday photo:


March 2004.

We'd been dating about a month when my Grandma passed away. It was a very difficult time for me, and Joe was by my side the entire time, traveling home with me and meeting my very large extended (and often crazy) family for the first time. I'm talking like more than 100 people in three days. That weekend, I decided that if Joe could voluntarily throw himself into that craziness just to support me after only dating for one month, that he was the guy for me. 

I know, I know...cheesy story.  I'll try and go for a funny one next week. :)

Any other Throwback Thursday-ers out there?  Anyone?  Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment