Pinterest

Monday, March 31, 2014

One-Pan Monster Cookies


I know that I normally share crafty projects only, but I love this recipe so much that I just had to share it here on my blog. These cookies are just dying to be made by each of you! :)

Besides the easy Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies, this is my go-to recipe when I am craving some chocolate...or when I have to quickly whip up some cookies for a PTO Fundraiser. You can't beat a one-pan recipe that is super simple and delicious.  Oh and did I mention they are DELICIOUS?!

RECIPE:
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Cooking time:  20 minutes

Ingredients:  
1 stick butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 bag of M&Ms
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

Cream together the butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with your mixer.  Then, add in the peanut butter, baking soda and oatmeal and mix together until well combined.  Finally, add in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.  Some people say to mix in with a spoon - I just use my mixer, it's just easier.  (It is a pretty generous amount of chocolate - which is what makes them so yummy!) 

Spread out onto cookie sheet. 




Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.  And there you have it!




Easy one-pan monster cookies!  Enjoy!

I think this kid sure did... :)



Linking up to:  Sugar Bee Crafts: Take A Look TuesdayA Bowl Full of Lemons: One Project At A Time, Skip to My Lou: Made By You MondayScattered Thoughts of A Crafty Mom:  Inspiration MondayThat's What Che Said: Monday Funday, Mama's Got It Together: Pin It Party

No comments:

Post a Comment