Pinterest

Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Flag & Fall Front Porch

I'm a little behind in decorating for Halloween and for the fall season.  Between chasing after the two kiddos, K-State games every Saturday, the craziness of work and other commitments, I've barely done a thing to show the change from summer to fall. 

So last night, I decided I wanted to change that. We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend, so my porch had been given a little facelift but I wanted something more Halloween-y to add to it. 


And this is what I came up with:


Isn't it cute? 

It's my first layered vinyl project...as well as the first true thing I've made for myself with my Silhouette.


I thought it was a nice little addition next to the pumpkins. 

And here's a few shots of the front porch. Pardon the shadows - I should have taken photos closer to noon. 


My mums aren't the best...but I guess that's what you get when you buy $1.99 mums from Wal-Mart!  Wish we had a nice greenhouse closer to home! 





The porch (well the entire front exterior) is something we haven't touched since we moved in last summer. It is a large project on my to-do list, and probably one of the most expensive.  I can't wait to re-do the crumbling brick, rickety handrails, dated door, and need-to-be-painted shutters, and create an amazing entryway into our house. We have so much space, which means so much potential!   

Happy Fall Ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment