Pinterest

Sunday, August 25, 2013

We Are An American Girl Bitty Baby Party Host!

WAHOO!  Can you hear my excitement all the way from Kansas?!

Ms. Hannah and I were chosen to host an American Girl Bitty Baby Party through HouseParty.com!


I signed up with them several years ago, but never applied to host any parties...though I wanted to - they have some cool host opportunities!  So, when I saw they were in search of people to host an American Girl Bitty Baby party, I decided to give it a shot!  We'd be talking about getting Hannah an American Girl Bitty Baby this year for Christmas, and here was my opportunity to learn more! 

And GUESS WHAT?!  We were selected to host!



We are having a party in early October. We've invited some of Hannah's (and my) friends over to play with American Girl dolls and learn more about Bitty Babies!  What could be more fun!?

I'll be sure to post more information closer to the date!  :)

Be sure to check out HouseParty.com to learn about hosting your own party!




No comments:

Post a Comment