Pinterest

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grandparents' Day Handprint Art

Grandparents' Day is this Sunday, and in today's Pinterest-y world, gone is the simple card sent in the mail for the Grandparents to enjoy.  Now it is all about personalized, hand-crafted gifts and cards...and to be honest, I love it! :)

I love crafting with my kiddos and creating memories right along with the gifts for their grandparents. Hannah and I break out the paints on most weekends while Luke is napping, so it wasn't hard to convince her that we should create something special for her Nana and Poppa. 



I didn't take photos of the whole process (something about trying to wrangle a 1-year-old's painted feet and taking a photo don't go together), but all we did was put some paint on a paper paint, dip each kid's foot in the paint, and then stick the canvas up to their painted feet. Then Hannah drew in the 'stems' for the flowers all by herself.  

And of course, since I can't seem to work on a project without breaking out the Silhouette, I cut out some black vinyl to add in the occasion and year.  ;)  




Vinyl is addicting. Lol. 

Easy Peasy.



Hope the grandparents' love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment